GIVO is a social enterprises solution, created by the CAPTURE Solutions team to improve local waste collection by automating the collection activities within the B2B waste value chain.
This is done through enhancing and building employment opportunities within the recycling industry ecosystem in Africa and helping the environment in the process from the magnitude with waste globally.
As a team fully rooted in Africa, GIVO recognizes the enormous entrepreneurial spirit in Africa and seeks to connect ideas to resources through business convergence within technology platforms for sustainable businesses
1. Sorting & Weighing
Collectors provide waste to agent who weigh it and sort it into different categories.
2. PTM Shredding
Recyclable waste is shredded by our PTM Machine and output is weighed and logged.
3. Compression & Packaging
Shredded waste is compressed and weighed before being packaged into bales.
4. Transport to Plant
Packaged waste is transported to recycling plant. Entire process is tracked and logged via our portal.
GIVO Plastic Teller Machine (PTM)
- Data collected to be used in determining the provision of strategic services to community
- Guaranteed high-quality raw materials for the local industries that survive on plastics. This improves country GDP and productivity
- Improves productivity, efficiency and profitability for recycle businesses
- Bin alert system ensures that pick up by collection centers ONLY happens when bin is full thus reducing travel and c02 impact
- Solution to reduces the amount of waste in communities, thus improving the local environment and improving living standards
- Bringing recycling closer to home
CAPTURE Solutions Ltd
Valley View Office Park, Block B 5th Floor,
City Park Drive, Parklands, Nairobi, Kenya
P.O Box 76813-00620